LARU members can send outgoing QSL cards for free via the LARU LX QSL Bureau. The cards (alphabetically ordered by prefix) can be given to the VP QSL (Email: QSL Bureau) during club activities. Cards can also be sent to the address of our bureau (see above).
Attention, important rules:
- the cards must be sorted alphabetically by prefix (example: DL, EA, F, ..., OE, ON, OZ, ...);
- within a country there is no specific order, cards can be sorted randomly;
- cards of countries with different prefixes can be put together (example: 2E, G, M);
- US stations shall also be ordered by number (example: W1, N2, ..., K8, A9);
- the individual countries do not have to be put together by paper bands or elastic bands.
The QSL-OUT Service is free for all personal callsigns of a LARU member.